Starting up? Work Better by Working Together.
Quoting from Wikipedia:
Coworking is a style of work that involves a shared working environment, often an office, and independent activity. Unlike in a typical office environment, those coworking are usually not employed by the same organization. Typically it is attractive to work-at-home professionals, independent contractors, or people who travel frequently who end up working in relative isolation.
Coworking is also the social gathering of a group of people who are still working independently, but who share values, and who are interested in the synergy that can happen from working with like-minded talented people in the same space.
Coworking offers a solution to the problem of isolation that many startup entrepreneurs experience while working at home, while at the same time letting them escape the distractions of home.
The Startup Centre is looking to accomodate teams that are (ideally) less than five in size.
- Well Designed and Well lit workplace
- Spacious workspace complete with open layout, power outlets and high-speed wireless internet
- Broadband Internet connectivity (8Mbps), WiFi Enabled (with an additional backup line at 4Mbps)
- Air Conditioned space with backup power on Internet lines
- Housekeeping staff that will aid in terms of refreshments / coffee etc
- Access to the meeting rooms and brainstorming spaces*
- Access to the TSC Library
- Drinking Water
PricingRs. 5000 + taxes per individual per month (Min)*.
Rs. 250 Per day for any additional individuals with usage less than 7 days a month.
If any of the additional individuals have usage of more than 7 days a month, will be billed for a month.
* Coworking fee to be paid in Advance of each month.
** We do take a security deposit of Rs. 5000 for coworking appliation with a duration more than 1 Month. Fully refundable on exit.
Note: If you are in town for a few days and need a place to work out of, write to us.